Monday, December 7, 2009

c c co cooo cookkkss cookiesss

I just ate WAY too many of Lauren's famous chocolate chip cookies and now my stomach hurts. You know when Lauren makes these cookies and you feel like it's okay to eat tons of dough first and then five cookies on top of it all because.. i mean... she makes them with oats, raw sugar, wonderful nuts.. dark chocolate.. organic goodness... so they're healthy, right?

yeah.. no.. my stomach still hurts. and i wish that i could just teleport all those who know Cookie's coookies just as well as i know them to this very kitchen table.. so that i wouldn't have to eat them all myself.

but this is how we pretend we have a home... we move into other people's places and bake cookies. so having an aching stomach is definitely worth it. i accidently just ate another one and half way through it Lauren gave me a look and i remembered that i had just complained to her about my tummy.. so i put it down.

everyone, please come to new zealand. we will bake you cookies if you do.

4 comments: